Guitar Lessons Stoke-on-Trent
Grades 1 - 8
All Styles & Abilities
About Guitar Lessons at Staffordshire Music Hub
Guitar lessons in Stoke at Trent at Staffordshire Music Hub are tailored at all ages and abilities.
From beginners to pro-level players, our tutors excel at teaching aspiring guitarists from as young as 5 years of age to the tender age of 70.
At Staffordshire Music Hub, our core syllabus is based on Rockschool grades 1-8, but with an extended repertoire and curriculum based on the extensive experience of our teaching staff.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT Staffordshire Music Hub?
We teach both rhythm and lead guitar covering many styles; blues, jazz, reggae, classical, rock, metal and many more, we also cover music theory, composition and improvisation techniques.
Our tutors are experienced tutors and musicians in their own right and deliver a service that’s focused, fun and designed to accelerate your learning to it’s fullest potential.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
30 Minute Lessons🔥First Lesson Half Price!🔥
- Students can learn Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Drums, Piano and Singing!
60 Minute Lessons🔥First Lesson Half Price!🔥
- 60-minute lessons are ideal for those looking to really dig into mastering their instrument, or those who'd like to take little more time to absorb the information.
- Students can learn Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Piano, Singing and Drums!
Book today and receive 50% off your first lesson!
GUITAR LESSONS STOKE-ON-TRENT FAQ
DO YOU TEACH GRADES?
WHAT AGES DO YOU TEACH?
IS THERE PARKING?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO LEARN TO PLAY THE GUITAR?
- Hobbyist level: 2-3 years
- Semi-professional (performance) level: 4 to 5 years
Ultimately, (like anything) it’s how hard you work as an individual.